Life Plan Project

Life Plan Project

Introduction

After high school I want to do so may things to accomplish my goals. To accomplish my goals in life i have to go through all the objectives that are in my way. I’m going to be attending a college in San Marcos and my career I’m going to be studying for cosmetology something that I would enjoy has my job. I have to be in school for 11 months and I have to get tested in order for me to start my job. One of my other goals is to visit new places I haven’t been too because I like to see new things all around the world.

Wellness #1

Emotional Wellness Defined

Emotional wellness is having a positive attitude, high-esteem , a strong sense of self , and the ability to recognize & share a wide range of feelings with others in a constructive way. It also involves being alternate to your thoughts, feelings, and behaviors , whether positive and negative. Emotional wellness implies the ability to be aware of and accept our feeling, rather than deny them, have an optimistic approach to life , and enjoy life despite its occasional disappointments and frustrations.

This wellness applies to me because one time I try to hide my feeling and pretending that I was fine. My friends would notice when I’m pretending to have a smile on my face. I wasn’t expecting that I was feeling sad and angry because at a point my parents were fighting. They 

won’t stop fighting and it was getting me angry because everyday they would say rude things about them. I felt sad because I just wanted this family to be happy again and that my dad told my mom they should just get divorce. At that time, I would keep my feelings to myself but I know it wasn’t good for because I’m harming myself in the inside until I told my best friend what was going on and she understand what I was going through.  She was the only one that knew me the most and I was more opened to her because she was going through that too.

From this experience, I learn to express my feelings because I knew keeping my feelings to myself I was harming myself because I was so emotional for what I was going through with my parents. But the good thing is that my parents are still together and they are happy together. They solved their problems after a couple months. At the same time, I was sad because I would image what my mom has been through she was mostly stressing out because she had to deal with my dad and with us. But mostly my siblings and I would be taking care of ourselves for a while.

Now I would express my feelings and tell my friends what going on with me. It’s good to express your feelings and explain why you are feeling like that with you friend because they could be going through the same thing or they have been through that so you aren’t alone there is a lot of people in this world that are going through these problems too.

Wellness #2

Environmental Wellness

This wellness inspires us to live a lifestyle that respects the surrounding around us. This encourages us to to line in harmony with the Earth by taking action to protect the earth. Environmental well-being promotes interaction with nature and your personal environment. There are so many ways we can improve the environmental wellness. The ways to improve the environment is the recycle and throwing your trash away. Also get a grow of people and go to the beach and start cleaning the beach once in awhile so that trash doesn’t go in the ocean and harm animals.

Environmental wellness is important for us because it’s the place we live and sometimes you see trash around and we just leave that trash there and it’s bad for leaving trash around because there is animals that could eat it because they don’t know what it is so they could get harmed and they don’t deserve to get harmed. We need to start cleaning up for ourselves and for the people that are at the beach have to. Conserve energy, Recycle, Volunteer with environmental organizations,Become aware of Earth’s natural resources. Identify and understand the role of our natural resources , Spend time outdoors and boost your vitamin D at the same time!

Wellness #3

Financial Wellness

The graph below is showing 2 things and those thing is school and personal things for me like clothing,food,shoes,makeup,and etc.. Will the bar for school is how much it will cost but that’s not how much i’ll be paying for I honestly don’t know how much i’ll be paying yet. I’ll be going to a cosmetology school in San Marcos and that school will teach me how to dye hair,cut hair, makeup,nails, threading and waxing hair on the face like your eyebrow and removing hair around your mouth. This school will give me all the materials I will be needing. After 11 months i have to pass a test in order to get my license to start my career job.  

Wellness #4

Intellectual Wellness

Intellectual wellness active participation in scholastic, cultural, and community activities. It is important to gain and maintain intellectual wellness because it expands knowledge and skills in order to live a stimulating, successful life. Some ways to grow your intellectual wellness is to read , studying,learning, learn different languages, playing board games , playing a instrument, writing down your thoughts or write a journal also doing crossword puzzles.
One of my skills is that when I get bored at home is that I would draw  The drawing will be random like I would draw cute cartoon one just for fun and then I would draw an eye and try to draw a face but it’s hard because I could only like half of the face and never get the other side look as good as the other one. But I never stop draw and keep on trying and never give

up until I get it right. When I draw I would listening to music and tune out the things around me and focus on my drawing. I like trying new things and trying my best to do those things. I use to play a musical instrument my freshman year I would play the flute i wasn’t that good but I have been playing the flute since middle school and  the flute sounded beautiful.  I stop playing after freshman year because it would take a lot of my time and there was things that i wanted to trying throughout my high school year. I speak two languages Spanish and English I usually speak Spanish at home with my parents and something use it at work when some Spanish speaker don’t speak that much of English and it’s useful speaking Spanish because there is a lot of people speaking Spanish in this world.

Wellness #5

Occupational Wellness

Elizabeth Galindo

(442)237-8642 | elizabethgalindo1549@gmail.com

Objective

To obtain an entry level position with an opportunity to advance within the company

Education

Still in High School

Personalized Learning Academy, Vista High School, 2 years

I have been a member of Vista’s Personalized Learning Academy since my junior year.  The PLA is a pilot program which earned VHS a grant of 10 million dollars.  The program focuses on encouraging students to be self-driven, responsible for their own learning, and independent.

Elizabeth Galindo

Work Experience

1525 W Vista Way, Vista, CA 92083

I work as a cashier at the park side and give the kids their prize by scanning the card and checking the points they won.

Skills and Certifications

• Bilingual: Fluent in both English and Spanish

Wellness #6

Physical Wellness

Physical wellness promotes proper care of our bodies for optimal health and functioning. There are many elements of physical wellness that all must be cared for together. Overall physical wellness encourages the balance of physical activity, nutrition and mental well-being to keep your body in top condition. Obtaining an optimal level of physical wellness allows you to nurture personal responsibility for your own health. As you become conscious of your physical health, you are able to identify elements you are successful in as well as elements you would like to improve. Physical wellness will prevent you have a heart disease and diabetes.

This wellness will help me improve my health and improve a lot of things in my body and I will have a healthy body.  Everyday I will be drinking a lot of water and eating

healthy. One physical wellness I’m going to do this year is to lose weight. The steps of me doing this goal is by drinking a lot of water and try to avoid drinking soda or juice because when I see soda or juice I tend to just drink that instead of water. Also I have to eat healthy. I have been eating health but like I want to eat more vegetables and all the good food for my body. I have to be exercising about 5 days and have like 2 two days of rest for that week.

Wellness #7

Spiritual Wellness

Spiritual Wellness is a personal matter involving values and beliefs that provide a purpose in our lives. While different individuals may have different views of what spiritualism is, it is generally considered to be the search for meaning and purpose in human existence, leading one to strive for a state of harmony with oneself and others while working to balance inner needs with the rest of the world.

I would use this wellness at school with my English teacher because she would do a meditation for two minutes every time I have class with her.I would use this when I’m home like is would clam me down and I would relax more. When I’m home alone I would put my music loud because music to me will calm me down and relax and sometimes I would take a nap. Meditation will calm me down and would forget the things I worry about or stress. This wellness is so helpful for me because I would relax more than I would. I would use music to relax me because I would listen to music when I do my homework or when I would walk my dog around. Like music would distract when with all the problems I would have surrounding me. Music is my escape to relaxation. With music I could relax and don’t think about anything around me.

Wellness #8

Social Wellness

Social wellness refers to one’s ability to interact with people. It involves using good communications skills, having meaningful relationships, respecting

yourself and others, and creating a support system that includes family and friends. If you are a person engaged in the process of social wellness, you see the value in living in harmony with you fellow human beings, seeking positive, interdependent relationships with others, and developing healthy behaviors.

This wellness applies to me because I have supportive friends and family. Also they encourage me to do well this year because it’s my last year in high school and they want to see me graduate.   They want me to have a good job in the future because you have to spend a lot of money later on in life.

This year I joined the new program at VHS called the Personal Learning Academy again. This program has taught me a lot of things but most importantly this year, I got to know people more and have a great year with them in my classes. Making memories this year is important so we won’t forget the good times in high school. I treat everyone with respect because you don’t want other people to talk negatively.  It’s like you are judging people before getting to know them. Maybe they look dress good or dress well but they might have an amazing personality and that person could be your best friend one day.

My experience is that people who haven’t met me often already judge me but when I get to know them better they tell me that I’m nice. Going through this experience was a lesson to me because I have been through this too with some of my friends. It’s not good to judge people before meeting them because they could be an amazing person once you get to know them.

1 comment on “Life Plan ProjectAdd yours →